Forums Forums Voip Route Market Place Looking for Afghan ,Nepal,Indonesia sierra leone Azerbaijian Yemen ncli route Reply To: Looking for Afghan ,Nepal,Indonesia sierra leone Azerbaijian Yemen ncli route

YX Kelly

Dear Partner,

I am Kelly from YX International Information Co., Ltd. Our company is a manufacturer of Goip, Voip Gateway, SIM Bank, VOIP Products, SMS Modem and IP Phone with well-equipped testing equipment and strong technical force. With 8 years of export experience. Yuexun was founded in Huizhou China(Huizhou Yuexun Network Technology Co., Ltd.) in 2007.

Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs.Through the effort of our entire staff, currently, YX Co., Ltd. is already exported to 50 countries and regions. We spare no effort on R&D department and QC department to strengthen advantage of our products in worldwide market, further to expand our business all over the world.

We have a team for voice business, we are carrying more than eighty million minutes international outbound and inbound traffic monthly, we mainly focus on Asia/Africa/Middle East destinations and have more than 20 direct routes. We partner with China Mobile/China Telecom/China Unicom/Chunghwa Telecom/New World Telecom and other countries and regions more than 20 telecom operators.

Now, we are hot sale Goip and SMS Modem product and also looking for a Goip device and VOIP Bussiness partner, like A-Z routing and traffic, we have. If you are doing SMS business, we can also provide A-Z routing and traffic. So if you are interested in our company or want to know more detail, pls contact me as below contract message.

We sincerely hope to cooperate with you for mutual develpment and benefits. Welcome to consult me and hope can establish long-term business relationship betwwen us.

Look forward to your early reply!

Have a nice day!

Yours Kelly,
E-mail: kelly@yxinternet.net
WhatsApp: +86 15875415680
Wechat: 15875415680
TEL: +86 15875415680

by