1 CC CLI
      60 CC CLI

Thanks & Regards
      SPEAK2CALL
      Skypeid : monty.tom2

• #24809 Reply
      Sruti Chatterjee

Hello sir,
      Myself Sruti from shivila technologies. We are dealing with A-Z DESTINATION CC CLI ROUTE. If you want to deal with us then please contact me.
      Skype id- live:.cid.991fb377b312a4e8

Best regards,
      Sruti

• #26239 Reply
      MARIA WILSON

Hello,Greetings from ACE Peak!I am writing this email to propose business possibilities. We are offering a Direct Quality FAS Free route of USA CCwith unlimited Ports.Also, we are promoting A-Z CC & A-Z CLIdestinations. We are sure you would definitely find great results afterthe test.We are a complete Telecom solution provider. We have productsas below, any request or product you require we can provide.* Wholesale and retail voice termination* Wholesale VoIP* Bulk SMS* SMS API*Virtual Phone Numbers (DIDs) *Cloud Contact center* International Top-up* Retail VoIP Dialers* Calling card platform* VoIP Switch* Call Center Solutions* Cloud PBXTo understand Ace Peak Investment (Ace), kindly review a fewof the essential details about ACE. ACE has entities in Singapore, U.S.A, Dubai, and India. ACEPeak Investment is well known in the market and has connections with manystrong Mobile operators around the world. ACE Peak Investment is One of the top 5 companies on Googlesearch engine for the Wholesale Voice Termination business.You can review our website www.acepeakinvestment.com We can set up a call conference to elaborate more on thisproposal.Please feel free to contact us anytime, looking forward toworking with you. Thank you for your precious time to review the aboveproposal!  Best Regards,
      Maria | Ace Peak Investment Skype Id: live:.cid.e922066c9065d4fd

• #28337 Reply
      Anas momin

Dear Partner I am Anas Greetings from Ace Peak investment. I am interested in working with you on wholesale VoIP termination routes.
      I can offer you CLI Routes, Short Duration Routes, High CPS and Low ACD Routes, and also A to Z CC Routes, including USA and Canada.
      We would like to Interconnect with your organization and wish to explore business opportunities together. Please suggest your availability for a quick business discussion.
      Please for further business Please Add ON skype: Skype Id:
      live:.cid.b3313e61f275bea8

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Offering High Call Back CC CLI Routes
Your information:

by