offering pakistan dedicated routes on moilink and zong,contact me for more detai

Forums Forums Voip Route Market Place offering pakistan dedicated routes on moilink and zong,contact me for more detai

This topic contains 45 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chinaskylinerebeca 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
  • Author

chinaskylinerebeca

pushing FAS Free premium quality routes on pakistan ncli, 40-45%7-8mins acd on live retail traffic which can mix into CLI,looking for retail&calling cards clients,feel free to contact me if you need fas free good routes.
    email:rebeca@chinaskyline.net

#4203 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

promoting pakistan digital routes with live stats 40-45%7-8mins which can mix into CLI,looking for retail&calling cards clients,feel free to contact me if you need fas free good routes.

#4223 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

2200ports dedicated on pakistan ncli with 30%4+live stats,contact me if you wanna free test,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4241 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

offering 3000ports Pakistan zong and 500ports ethiopia direct capacity,high quaility routes with Fas Free,Ivr Free,contact me if you need it.

#4265 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

offering pak/afghan/sudan/ethiopia/bd/india direct high quaility routes with Fas Free,Ivr Free,contact me if you need it.

#4280 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

accept high quality rate on pakistan NCLI,contact me if you have good capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4317 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

offering high quality direct routes on pak/bd/india/ethiopia/afghan,looking for new partner, contact me anytime if you are interested in win-win business.
    whatsapp:008613421011054

#4329 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

looking for pure retail traffic on Pakistan NCLI,we are selling high quality direct routes with 40%6mins live stats,contact me if you need.skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4362 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

offering high quality and huge capacity on Pakistan direct routes,urgently ping me if you need fas free routes,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4389 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

urgently need 500ports pakistan and ethiopia ncli routes,priority payment terms,contact me if you need stable retail traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4400 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

hugh retail traffic on pakistan and ethiopia ncli,priority payment terms,contact me if you have good capacity,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4448 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

20hours hugh traffic on Ethiopia ncli routes,looking for direct gateway urgently,contact me if you have any,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4480 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

looking for direct vendors who can support +966 caller pakistan ncli traffic,accepting high quality with high rate,contact me if you have such routes,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

#4493 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

chinaskyline looking for a SWAP business on Pakistan NCLI,we can support 1000ports at least each code(9230,9231,9233,9234),and will send CLI traffic in return,contact me if you are interested in swap business.
    ​whatsapp:008613421011054

#4520 Reply

chinaskylinerebeca

looking for direct provider on pakistan,ethiopia,sudan ,uae and ghana ncli,we have very hugh live traffic, contact me if you need 20 hours traffic,skype:chinaskylinerebeca

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
Reply To: offering pakistan dedicated routes on moilink and zong,contact me for more detai
Your information: