Per Minute Plan – $ 4.50 per month
Personal Unlimited Plan – $ 6.00 per month
Office Unlimited Plan – $ 8.00 per month
Push Notifications are free on iPhone/iOS/Android platforms and they only require data connection.
This new Pushover integration feature brings many new options for Anveo customers.
- Phone numbers can be configured to forward SMS/Text Messages to Pushover App at no extra cost (unlike forwarding as SMS/Text Message)
- Anveo Online FAX can now send Alerts to Pushover App whenever a new FAX is received
- Anveo can also send ‘New Voicemail’ Alerts to Pushover App and include Voicemail to Text transcription in the alert message.
- Low Balance/Blocked Calls/SIP Status/E911 Alerts can be send to Pushover App
In addition Anveo Call Flow was also updated and now includes a brand new PUSHOVER widget so it is possible to send Pushover App alerts from anywhere in the call flow.
Pushover App integration is available on premium subscriptions (Starter package or up).
Anveo Resellers who use Anveo White-label platform can also add Pushover App integration to their service offerings.
Anveo API now supports Anveo Whitelabel/Reseller platform
SMS/Texting in US
Direct SMS/Texting from Anveo US numbers is now open and covers all cellular networks in US with correct SMS Sender ID delivery. SMS/Texting from our Canadian phone numbers will be opened shortly.
Outgoing SMS rate within US was lowered from 4.4 cent per message to just 1 cent per message. Depending on the subscription package SMS Messages can be sent/received using Email, SIP, web portal and HTTP API.
Caller ID Name
TRANSFER Call Flow item was updated to support Canadian CALLER ID NAME pass-through when forwarding a call to another phone number.
Voicemail Call Flow item
Voicemail Call Flow item now supports selecting Voicemail Box from sub-accounts.
Calls to a default extension number assigned to a sub-account now handled via internal call flow and not answered calls are now sent to the default Voicemail box configured for the sub-account.
Located in IBM’s data center in Hong Kong the new POP has excellent networking connectivity across the region and thus significantly improves service response time for Anveo users in the Asia Pacific region.
To service the growing number of international customers Anveo expects to add POPs in Australia and South America by the end of 2014.
Anveo is an innovative high-tech company with headquarters located in the USA suburbs of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Anveo offers the world’s most innovative communication platform for Voice and Data Integration services. Powerful, yet flexible and easy-to-use, Anveo is an elegant solution to today’s communication needs worldwide.
Anveo was founded by IT veteran and former rocket scientist Denis Chukhryaev in 2006 with a vision of building a communication platform with flexible interactive Voice and Data integration capabilities that can be used by anyone without the need for specific technical knowledge or infrastructure investment.
- CDR report now includes trunk details used to deliver a call. This new feature allows Anveo Direct users to configure different trunks for their customers and use CDR reports to obtain usage on a per customer basis.
- A new configuration option to Anveo Direct LCR which controls how long Anveo Direct should wait for an underlying carrier to trigger a failover.
- Minimum Voicemail duration – this option can be used to ignore short voicemail messages.
- On Demand Call Recording can now be activated during outgoing calls by pressing ** and call recording will appear in Anveo Inbox.
Call Parking and Attended Call Transfers
Both Call Parking and Attended Call Transfers fully support Anveo geo redundant infrastructure. For example a user connected to the POP in Canada can park a call and another user can pick up the call while connected to the POP in Hong Kong.
These 2 new features are available with Business subscription only and they can be activated by pressing #* for attended transfers and *01 to park a call on slot 1 and *11 to pickup a call from slot 1.
Anveo Whitelable/Reseller platform users are also able to add these 2 features into custom service packages and offer it to their customers.
SMS in Canada
Anveo now support 2 way SMS/Texting on Anveo phone numbers in Canada. Which means that users can now send and receive SMS/Text Messages in Canada using their Anveo phone numbers in Canada.
Extended Toll Free coverage
Toll Free phone numbers in Brazil are now available.
A few days ago there was a 17 minutes networking outage at the data center in Dallas, TX. During that time the LCR (Least Cost Routing) node became unreachable which resulted in failed outgoing calls to external PSTN numbers. To address the issue Anveo have now deployed a second LCR node in their Canadian data center and all Anveo SBCs were reprovisioned to support automatic failover when communicating with Anveo LCR nodes.
Overall Anveo service reliability
Thanks to the geo redundant infrastructure with mutiple POPs and data centers across the world Anveo service availability over the last 18 months is 99.9997%.
Now all Anveo critical service components have N+1 (at least one extra for everything) and support fully automatic failover (Web Portal and Database instances both have hot standby instances but require special manual switch-over procedure). The latest addition of the second LCR node should bring the overall service availability very close to 99.9999%.
What is in the pipeline?
- [Anveo Direct] Emergency Services in US and Canada on Anveo Direct platform
- [Anveo Retail] New POP in Australia
- [Anveo Direct + Anveo Retail] New interconnect with the local carrier in Australia to offer local call terminations with very low latency.