The new versions will contain improvements and brand new features such as:
In the MediaCore Solution:
- A convenient Mobile web interface
- Enhanced SMS module, including integration with MCC MNC table, SMS Dump, Financial Summary report, etc.
- Updated invoicing and report generation mechanisms, etc
In the CallMax Solution:
- Multilevel reseller’s mechanism for corporate customers
- Autodialing with prerecorded IVR.
- Updated filtering in CDR, etc
The MediaCore and CallMax Upcoming Releases will be available end of September, 2014.
Our Speedflow team is attending various international exhibitions and conferences and you are welcome to review the updates and to see them in action. For more information on Speedflow Software Products please contact the Software Sales Team via email@example.com.
Speedflow, with head office in the UK, has focused on delivering quality services and products to the VoIP market since its inception in 2004. Our success in this field has resulted in an opportunity to service over 600 reliable customers varying from Tier-1 national and global carriers to ISPs, Corporate carriers and residential VoIP providers.
For VoIP providers we offer multifunctional software:
- MediaCore – innovative VoIP Solution with switching, billing, SIP-H.323 convertor, transcoding and financial analysis features
- CallMax – proprietary, innovative, multifunctional class 5 VoIP solution.
- AccuCore – a complex accounting and financial analysis software for all VoIP business processes.
- Pay-n-Get – turnkey solution for prepaid services sales. It’s a unique tool for selling top-up codes without using scratch cards which is very simple and handy. Pay-n-Get allows creating multi-level dealers networks and total control of all business processes.
News article submitted by Speedflow